2023 Ag Chem Outlook
Register for the event below:
Hosted by Boeck Seed Services & FBN
Tuesday, August 30
5 pm Drinks – 6 pm Dinner & Presentation
We’ll wrap it up by 7:30pm
Holthus Center – York, NE
There’s so many factors affecting the ag economy right now, and chem is no exception. It can be difficult to figure out what direction certain input prices are headed and if there are shortages or price spikes ahead that we need to be aware of. Leaders from FBN that deal directly with overseas technical production will unpack the complexity we’ve seen in the market and share their expectations for what to expect in the coming year. Some common questions that we’ll help understand include:
- What the heck is going on with the chem industry?
- Has the industry recovered after a volatile 2022?
- Are we going to have supply of the key products?
- How will global issues and market conditions affect chem pricing this season?
- What purchasing strategy should I have for 2023?
In addition, FBN is aggressively committed to offering farmers the best pricing and terms on ag chem in the marketplace. Several industry-leading offerings that will be revealed include:
- 0% financing on chem purchases through March 2024
- Low rate operating lines of credit up to $1 Million
- And More!